- Just a little foxrabbit programming out of boredom.
- Decided to put some of my better work online to show how well I can program.
- Theta the Slime
- A game created for a game design class's final project, which received a 99/100 score in peer reviews.
- Theta the Slime has an interesting mechanic; the world is invisible.
- However, whenever Theta dies, her slime will remain and show where nearby obstacles are.
- In Tetris, all pieces are made out of four blocks.
- In N-Tris, all pieces are made out of N blocks, where N is a number specified by the player.
- Revenge Chess
- An interesting cross between Chess and the basketball game Revenge.
- When a piece is captured, everything that it had captured respawns
- in its starting location, killing anything there. Many interesting stategies are opened up.
- A note: Game supports En Passant, but not Castling, nor Pawn Promotion.